We have been running national and international events since 2008 on:
- The CARM top ten research findings for communication
- Opening a telephone call with a prospective client
- Getting clients into mediation
- Customer service: Call handling, dealing with inquiries, customer’s language
- GP receptions: Negotiating urgency, offering alternatives, continuity of care
- Impartiality in mediation: Opening a mediation encounter, dealing with -isms
- Solution-focused questions
- Cold calling and sales: Resistance, negotiation, rapport, listening skills
- High stakes conflict and crisis intervention
- Health and safety
See below for forthcoming events. The procedure for attending an event is either to contact the organization directly to see if there is space, or to contact us to arrange a bespoke event for your organization (or cluster or network of organizations). Such events can run from 1–6 hours for 1–36 participants, including one-to-ones.
Want to host an event?